Think Skinny, Live FABulous!
Losing weight is by no means an easy task; it’s an all around lifestyle change. So I do hope that you’re taking advantage of our current Give-A-Way Challenge!
I’ll share 30 tips and facts with you to help you get started. Share which 5 you will chose to do this year with us on our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE or via TWITTER and mention us @Detox4Beauty or use hashtags: #detoxforbeauty #detox4beauty #teamFAB We’ll choose 3 lucky fans to WIN a FREE sample of our newest product: Signature Skinny Ampd Gold!
11. Find a work out buddy or a accountability partner , you can even seek an online buddy. [Try our own online health community: http://social.detoxforbeauty.com]
12. To lose and tone create a high protein and low calorie diet and add weight lifting to your work out [I love Buffie the Body’s youtube channel; Bodynomics! She gives workouts that are quick, easy, high powered and shape all the curves of a woman. 😉 ]
13. Eat smaller portions of your food, especially when eating out
14. Eat 5 times a day 3 colorful meals and healthy snacks in between
15. Consider “Juicing”
16. Shop fresh markets
17. Eat lots of veggies and fruits
18. Intake a daily multi-vitamin , one that is time released [ I love using our company’s Signature Skinny Vtox (Vitamin Detox). Keeps my tummy nice & flat]
19. Make sure you start your day with a “Healthy Breakfast” it fuels the body
20. Add some yoga to your morning
*Bonus Tip* >>> State the positive. You’ve heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? Well, if you keep focusing on things you can’t do, like resisting junk food or getting out the door for a daily walk, chances are you won’t do them. Instead (whether you believe it or not) repeat positive thoughts to yourself. “I can lose weight.” “I will get out for my walk today.” “I know I can resist the pastry cart after dinner.” Repeat these phrases like a mantra all day long. Before too long, they will become their own self-fulfilling prophecy! 😉
I hope this helps give you a great start into your new year. See you at the finish line!
-Think Skinny, Live FABulous