Think Skinny, Live FABulous!
Losing weight is by no means an easy task; it’s an all around lifestyle change. So I do hope that you’re taking advantage of our current Give-A-Way Challenge!
I’ll share 30 tips and facts with you to help you get started. Share which 5 you will chose to do this year with us on our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE or via TWITTER and mention us @Detox4Beauty or use hashtags: #detoxforbeauty #detox4beauty #teamFAB We’ll choose 3 lucky fans to WIN a FREE sample of our newest product: Signature Skinny Ampd Gold!
21. Sit in a sauna or consider having a vitamin bath
22. By a few tools for home, a mat, exercise ball, a jump rope
23. Read your labels when shopping
24. Burn 400 calories or more with each work out 3,500 calories is a pound shredded
25. Go to bed earlier; a lack of sleep can increase you weight gain
26. Drink lots of water; a minimum of 2 Liters every day
27. When shopping meats buy lean meats
28. Have you tried Zumba yet? Get in two days out of the week cardio
29. Have a Wellness Evaluation and know your BMI
30. Add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you’re eating, then adjust your eating habits accordingly. If you think you’re consuming 1,700 calories a day and don’t understand why you’re not losing weight, add another 170 calories to your guesstimate. Chances are, the new number is more accurate.
*Bonus Tip* >>> Bring the color blue into your life more often. There’s a good reason you won’t see many fast-food restaurants decorated in blue: Believe it or not, the color blue functions as an appetite suppressant. So serve up dinner on blue plates, dress in blue while you eat, and cover your table with a blue tablecloth. Conversely, avoid red, yellow, and orange in your dining areas. Studies find they encourage eating.
*Bonus Tip* >>> Walk for 45 minutes a day. The reason we’re suggesting 45 minutes instead of the typical 30 is that a Duke University study found that while 30 minutes of daily walking is enough to prevent weight gain in most relatively sedentary people, exercise beyond 30 minutes results in weight and fat loss. Burning an additional 300 calories a day with three miles of brisk walking (45 minutes should do it) could help you lose 30 pounds in a year without even changing how much you’re eating.
*Bonus Tip* >>> Avoid white foods. There is some scientific legitimacy to today’s lower-carb diets: Large amounts of simple carbohydrates from white flour and added sugar can wreak havoc on your blood sugar and lead to weight gain. But you shouldn’t toss out the baby with the bathwater. While avoiding sugar, white rice, and white flour, you should eat plenty whole grain breads and brown rice. One Harvard study of 74,000 women found that those who ate more than two daily servings of whole grains were 49 percent less likely to be overweight than those who ate the white grains.
I hope this helps give you a great start into your new year. See you at the finish line!
-Think Skinny, Live FABulous